This is the liquid component of the two part compound. Ardex 8+9 Commercial Waterproofing Powder needed with it.
ARDEX 8+9™ Rapid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Compound is a best-in-class, two-component, solvent-free, cement-based membrane. Comprised of an acrylic-based liquid compound and a Portland and other hydraulic cement-based powder, ARDEX 8+9 can be applied easily with a paint roller or a brush to produce a highly flexible, waterproof coating. This coating protects from topside water infiltration and provides an excellent bonding layer for ARDEX tile and stone mortars. When properly installed, ARDEX 8+9 reduces the risk of efflorescence and is IAPMO certified for use as a shower pan.
- Rapid setting – tile in as little as 90 minutes
- Flood test in 4 hours
- Crack isolation up to 1/8″ (3 mm)
- Excellent coverage – up to 300 sq. ft. for commercial unit and up to 100 sq. ft. for convenient kit
- Available in Gray or White
- Ideal for applications in commercial and residential bathrooms, showers and kitchens prior to the installation of tile and stone
- For use in swimming pools*
- Use for interior or exterior floors and walls+
- Easy to apply with a roller or paint brush
- A solvent-free blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements for the ultimate bond with ARDEX tile and stone mortars
- Helps to prevent efflorescence from the substrate
- Can be used in place of a shower pan liner