ARDEX UI 740™ FLEXBONE® Uncoupling Membrane is a high load-bearing uncoupling membrane ideal for large format tile in high traffic areas. The unique bone-shaped pattern with GripLock Technology delivers outstanding tensile bond strength. The system helps neutralize underlying substrate movement and supports and distributes heavy loads from above. Special high-performance felt helps provide vapor equalization. ARDEX UI 740 FLEXBONE can be used as a waterproof layer in bathrooms and wet areas.
- PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT: Now with added ventilation channels
- Prefill with just one pass
- High load-bearing uncoupling membrane
- Ideal for large format tile and stone in heavy traffic areas
- For use with porcelain, ceramic, quarry and natural stone tiles
- Helps prevent grout joint and tile damage from substrate movement
- Higher shear and tensile bond strengths than comparable uncoupling membranes (independent tests at MPA Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Suitable as a waterproofing membrane
- For use in high stress areas, such as shopping malls, airports, office buildings, hospitals, etc.
- For use over wooden or concrete substrates
- Can be prefilled with ARDEX Liquid BackerBoard® Self-Leveling Underlayment