Polymer-modified, non-sanded Portland cement dry grout used for joints up to 1/8" (3 mm) wide. Excellent for highly-glazed ceramic tile or highly-polished marble or natural stone that can be scratched by sanded grouts. It's non-shrinking and durable. Polymer-modified for
strength, just add water. Meets ANSI A118.6 specifications.
- Polymer-modified for strength - just mix with water
- Won't scratch highly glazed or polished tile or stone
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile