AcrylPro® Professional Ceramic Tile Adhesive is a professional formula adhesive with high bond strengths. Ideal for small format ceramic, mosaic, porcelain and most gauged stone tile on walls or floors, AcrylPro may be used in areas with intermittent water exposure such as tub surrounds and shower walls. Recommended for tile up to 8" (20 cm) on any side. Can be used with tile up to 15" (38 cm) on any side but dry time significantly increases. For tile with any side greater than 15" (38.1 cm), CUSTOM recommends using a polymer modified cement mortar specifically designed for setting large format tile.
- For standard wall and floor tile installations
- Just spread and set
- Ideal for small format tile
- Sets porcelain, ceramic and stone
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semivitreous or nonvitreous tile: ceramic
impervious porcelain, mosaic, quarry tile, slate and natural stone.
- Concrete, mortar beds, masonry, Portland cement plaster
- WonderBoard® Lite, cement backerboards
- Exterior Grade Plywood (EGP) interior residential and light commercial dry areas
- Gypsum wallboard (interior dry areas)
- Existing ceramic tile
- Fully-bonded sheet vinyl flooring
- Plastic laminates
- Cutback adhesive (see preparation instructions)