Specify Grout Color at Checkout in Special Instructions Section
A fast-setting, lightweight, polymer-modified, cement-based grout that offers consistent color without mottling or shading, regardless of tile type, temperature or humidity. Cures quickly and develops high earlystrength for dense grout, joints from 1/16" (1.6 mm) to 1/2" (13 mm).
Prism® may be used for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
- Exclusive SureColor® technology delivers consistent color
- Won't mottle or shade regardless of tile type, temperature or humidity
- No efflorescence
- Fast setting, walkable in four hours
- 17 lbs. (7.71 kg) box covers the same area as a typical 25 lb. bag of
- Produces stain resistant, dense grout joints
- Use to fill joint widths 1/16" to 1/2" (1.6 to 13 mm)
- May be used for both floor and wall installations
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial applications
- Countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
- Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and
- For all color choices click link below. Click on Color Sheet